Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Groovybear's new blog.
My goals for this blog are to share my ideas on crafts for the kids, crafts for the home, books I have read, movies I have seen, and general rambling of all sorts, someday I may ask my readers for advice on some projects. I will also highlight some websites of interest...

I want to hear your comments on the subjects.
I want this to be a fun blog to read.
I want comments on what you think would make the project better...what you would do different.
For book chat, or movie chat...share what you like about a book or movie, if you liked it, what other books or movies do you think others liking that same book or movie would like.
If you find a fun website or blog let us know, we will check it out.
Now,
Let's get the party started!

No comments: